Aaron’s Bio

img_2807

*Me (far left) and a few friends in Cleveland on the day the Cavs won the championship*

Hello everyone! I am a second year student who is majoring in civil engineering with a particular interest in structural engineering. I am also minoring in architectural studies. I am from Brunswick, OH (a city about 25 min. from Cleveland) and the youngest of three. I am in love with music in general, but my favorites fall under the genre of alternative. Some of the TV shows that I’m obsessed with are Game of Thrones, Westworld, Black Mirror, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Some other interests of mine include creating drawings/paintings, attempting to cook (sometimes my stuff tastes extremely good and other times I need to order takeout), playing the piano, and exploring nature.

I am so excited to go on this trip and I never would have imagined myself being able to travel to Santiago, Chile because it seems so far off my path. I love to travel and I’ve been to a lot of places in the U.S., but I’ve only ever been out of the country once when I went to France in high school. I am so happy to be a part of this program and ready to learn a lot with you all this semester!