Manufacturing Process

jdfdakjfh kdfjdksajf Almost all Nike shoes are manufactured outside of the United States. The leading manufacturer of Nike shoes is China and Vietnam each accounting for 36% of the total manufactured world wide. Indonesia accounts for 22% and Thailand for 6% of the Nike shoes that are being produced world wide.There are 785 contract factories with more then 1 million workers manufacturing more then 500,000 different products. To make the shoe the worker first cuts all the material in the shapes and forms they need to be in, they then sew the pieces together on the upper section above the sole. The workers then prepare the sole also called stock fitting, followed by preparing the attachment of upper to the sole also know as lasting. Then the worker attaches and shapes the bottom heel to its final form this process is called heeling. The finishing touches are made and any necessary accessories are then attached in the process called treeing.

50 thoughts on “Manufacturing Process

  1. bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhahhahbhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa

  2. SORRY NIKE!! You just SLAPPED the AMERICAN VALUES in the face and your cheaply made and Overpriced shoes will TUMBLE as FAST as your shoes. ALL BOD and CEO should be fired by Stockholders for your stupid and imbecile decision to use the MOST anti AMERICAN, who has nothing to offer to the USA, but play football. We have Monkeys trained to do that now. I will go to NEW BALANCE and get an American Made Shoe this weekend. Thank you for your decision, dummies!

  3. Will Colin Kaepernick’s ‘social justice’ campaign involve better wages and work conditions for Nike employees ? Nike is the biggest group of hypocrites I’ve ever seen and I will continue not to purchase Nike products !

    • i hear your plead robloxlover321 and i would thoroughly enjoy playing the roads made of blox game with you. i wonder what game we shall play whilst on you gameplay quest within the future.
      write back to be as soon as can be young fellow
      steve with the pit

  4. Im busy with a school project and need the full manufacturing process of the making of a Nike shoe. from where they get the different products from for the manufacturing (country) plus the materials used in shoes and shoelaces to the eyelets (what metal is used and where the metal comes from. Can someone perhaps help. thank you

  5. i like big butt and i cannot lie these other brothers cant deny- neeki minjajo
    my fav hip hop singer of the 80s

  6. Lооkіng for a good dеаl on sneakers on aliexpress? Exрlоrе a wide rаngе оf the best sneakers on aliexpress to find one thаt ѕuіtѕ уоu! Bеѕіdеѕ good ԛuаlіtу brands, you’ll аlѕо fіnd рlеntу of dіѕсоuntѕ whеn уоu shop for aliexpress running shoes during big ѕаlеѕ.

  7. If 36% of Nike shoes are made in China and Vietnam, and Indonesia 22%, Thailand 6% which is 64%. What about the other 36%? Where are they made?

Leave a Reply to yo mum Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *