Welcome to the NAVCA Homepage!
The North American Veterinary College Administrators is comprised of administrators representing 31 Veterinary Colleges and Schools in North America. The purpose of the group to share information regarding the business aspects of veterinary colleges and teaching hospitals specifically related to finance, human resources, operations, facilities, IT, and patient care. Official NAVCA business is governed by the group’s By-Laws.
NAVCA holds an annual conference to discuss key topics related to veterinary college and teaching hospital operations. Each year the conference rotates veterinary colleges and schools. Check out the Annual Conference page for 2018 conference details.
The NAVCA Steering Committee is made up of volunteers from the general membership who are assisting with website, listserve, membership, and conference management. Email any member of the committee to provide feedback and/or suggestions on any of these topics. Volunteers are always welcome!
NAVCA Steering Committee
- Randy Anderson (UC Davis)
- Kathy Dahmen (Washington State University) – Steering Committee Vice-Chair
- Matthew Durham (Texas A&M University)
- Rich Harding (Tufts University)
- Sherri Holloway (University of Florida)
- Kristina Photakis (Auburn University)
- Kristi Pyke (The Ohio State University – Steering Committee Chair and Website Management)
- Sean Rogers (University of Georgia)
- Alan Schrope (Purdue University)
Check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.com/navetcolleges