Cheers!

This trip was my first time leaving North America and it really exceeded expectations. I’m already ready to go back and explore even more of London and even the rest of the world. The city was the most incredible experience and it really allowed me to expand as a person. It is so diverse and can really teach you a lot if your open to accepting everything in the city. All of the sites and places we got to go and see really captures the intricacy of the past versus the present. Each place really made history come to life and shows how it effects the present, even after so long. I learned so much from this experience and I know I will take it with me for the rest of my life. Honestly, I really got to grow and coming back to the states I feel like I look at everything so differently. However, I really came to appreciate the experience of learning how to live in a city like London. I feel like it really gave me some more independence and allowed me to find a new since of freedom to find my own way. I know that I am definitely going to explore more study abroad options to continue my education by learning about other cultures.