Back in the USA

I wish I had more time in London, as I felt like I only scratched the surface of the city. There were many places I feel like I did not have the time, or funds, to do completely including some of the place we went to like Tate Modern. Despite being there for over a week, I still feel like I need to convert prices in my head roughly to US dollars despite the price being in it, or think that I can’t use my phone because I am on the move and not connected to WiFi. I do miss the ease and speed of the Tube for getting around, and I wish I took more advantage of the double decker buses. The transportation is just boring here by comparison.

London to me was organized chaos. The streets were confusing to navigate as they didn’t follow much of a pattern. Most dogs were unleashed yet always stayed close to their owner. Old and new blended together nicely throughout the city. There was not much of the same, rather many different unique elements that made up the city and surrounding area. I definitely plan to go back to add on to my great London experience.