Loraine’s Pre-Departure post

I still cannot believe that in less than 24 hours I’ll be in London, England! it is so hard to believe how hard these days went by. Two months ago this day seem like forever and now we’re just hours away to be in another country. These past week has been so stressful with studio assignments and other classes, but luckily I managed to get through the storm. Having review, midterms, and also research papers to get done this week, took me away from thinking about packing. I can say I’m now 98 percent ready for the trip, I already called both my bank and phone company to get everything set up. I started packing last night and I can say I’m proud of myself for only packing the essentials and not going overboard like I usually do.

I hope that our flight goes as smoothly as possible and that hopefully we don’t come across any delays. I’ve never been in a plane for so long, usually when I travel I’m not in a plane for more than 4 hours so hopefully time would go by pretty quick. Anyways, the day has finally arrived! I’m so excited, nervous, happy, filled with so many emotions. I’m looking forward to knowing new places, learning new things,  and most important sharing an amazing experience with other students that I would never forget. So let’s get this trip started and let’s get sketchbooks fill with many adventures!!