Jaime’s Pre-Departure Post

This past week has been filled with papers and midterms and I have barely had any time to think about this trip to London. Now that I am finally finished with my assignments and am really taking the time to contemplate this trip, I am both nervous and excited! I am slightly stressed for the hassle of the airport and flights tomorrow, but I know that once we get to London it will all be worth it! I am also a little anxious about packing because I still have so much left to do and the flight leaves in less than ten hours! I am used to traveling with my parents and family, so I am interested to see what it will be like without them.

I have wanted to travel to London for a long time and it is hard to believe that this trip is already here! I have studied the buildings and structures that we will see in multiple classes and I cannot wait to see them in person. I am also really excited to ride the tube and to experience the culture within London, including the food and our group tea! The more I think about the trip, the more excited I become! Hopefully everyone has a great time!