Kelly’s Pre-Departure Post!!

I am so excited to embark on this exciting trip. I’ve made all the arrangements with the bank and my phone company and I have just about gone shopping for everything I need to bring. I have a couple more errands to run tonight but I should be done after that. It seems like I have done so much to prepare, but there is so much I still have left to do before we leave – PACKING.  I’ve made a packing list and started to accumulate piles of stuff in my room that I’ll be putting in my suitcase tonight. I am hoping that I can practice self control and limit my tendency to over-pack!

I cannot wait for my first experience abroad and I’m extremely excited for the first day to walk around and take it all in. I love that London is such a combination of old and new architecture, because both fascinate me separately and I’m looking forward to seeing how they integrate together. I am excited to get to know classmates through our time in London and am very excited to see each site with the group as well as have some free time to explore the city as well! Two more days-I can’t wait!!