Smit’s Bio

My name is Smit Patel. I was born in the west of India. I was raised there till I was 13 and then moved to USA with parents for better work opportunities. I have lived in several cities in the following few years. I did my 8th grade in Florida, 9th in a small town of Virginia, and the rest in a larger town in Virginia. I moved to Ohio the second year of college and Ohio State third year of college.

I am a senior majoring in City and Regional planning and minoring in Architecture. Only recently I have realized that I am fascinated by architectural process and the different styles as learned in the Arch 2300. I enjoyed that class and look forward to learn about the building styles that are found in London. I don’t know much about London but a best friend is from there and is headed there again after his masters. I would love to meet up with him with deep knowledge of the city. Some of the places I have been are Toronto, Nepal, Mumbai, and Agra. Some of the hobbies I have include gaming, learning guitar, binge-watching shows, and star gazing, hiking, and eating.