Yujia Personal Post

Hello All,

My Name is Yujia Kuang. I am a Junior currently majoring in Landscape Architecture. I was born in an urban district of Guangzhou called Conghua, which is known for its relaxing hot springs and lychees. My hobbies include exploring and experiencing a place’s culture and culinary cuisine. I have always been a big fan of London’s historical and rich culture ever since I can remember. However, I have never had the chance to travel and experience the City of London. I am excited to be able to attend this course as I will be able to travel to London and also will be able to experience London’s architectural setting that contributes to the city’s  rich and unique culture that exists today. During this course, I plan to enhance my drawing skills by being able to use the most simple elements including line and points to construct the most relevant design, which is what I see from London’s architectural settings. Before I attended Ohio State University, I was initially going to attend a college in London, but decided to attend Ohio State University instead. This course will help me fulfill that regret that I have always had by not going to college in London by learning about London’s political and cultural architectural environment.