London Day 3

Similar to the first two days of the trip, we got to see many amazing buildings and interesting  things. Out of all of the great things we did today, I would have to say my favorite thing would have to be the British Museum. The Great Court alone was worth the trip there and was incredible to see and even bigger than I thought it would be. When we were meeting before we got to leave I was able to capture a picture with shadows being casted, which was great!

image

This picture doesn’t have the shadows on it, but it also made the Great Court very special.

image

My favorite exhibit would have to be Nereid monument. It was great to see such a wonderful piece of history! I was amazed at how many people were there sketching it, even though many of them were in elementary school.

image

Another great exhibit, and probably the most popular, was the Rosetta Stone. It was great to see such an important historic piece. There was also a brooch in on room, I believe Medieval Europe that I saw that was quite unique. image

Also in this section was a large pile of coins of the era. I thought it was very special to see these, especially because of the large amount of coins that there were!

image

The day was fantastic and included so many great things, but the British Museum stood out from the rest!