The Student Wellness Center Presentation

The Student Wellness Center Presentation took place on campus on August 27th, and I attended it with some other students from international affairs scholars. This event does not really relate to international affairs, since it relates more to the students on campus. The presentation was more of an educational opportunity about health services available to students at an on campus location. Self care is important to me, and I try to prioritize my personal needs from time to time, so this presentation impacted my understanding of all aspects of personal health. As a college student who is constantly busy, it is necessary to pay attention to my health, and the event helped me become more aware of ways to remain healthy in all parts of my life.
This event connected with my personal goals of maintaining good health in all aspects of my life. It was good to hear about ways that I can work on those goals somewhere close by and on campus. Every week I make sure to set aside time where I can work on self care, and this presentation educated me in aspects of health that I should focus on and ways to improve those areas.