G.O.A.L.S.

I’ve chosen the Ice cream and desserts as my list for the semester. I love sweets and exploring places Columbus has to offer that involve desserts is the way to go. I hope to be able to see the differences in how these places all present their food. How colorful and heart-warming can they make someone feel when stopping to get a quick treat and how people interact there. I think exploring places like restaurants and small shops helps you find places where you can hang and study in peace, when you’re looking for a place away from school. To start I decided to head to Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams as I’ve been told its one of the best places to get ice cream in Columbus. The shop was very inviting and colorful. I was greeted and helped right away. You are given the choice to try the flavors and instead of giving you plastic sample spoon, they are metal one’s. I thought this was nice as it shows they care about our Earth and making a change. One of my favorite things is that towards the back there’s a sitting area where you can so it and enjoy your ice cream. It’s cute and modern and its a great place to hang with friends or do work. On the walls there are inspirational quotes that ties in the place and made me want to come back for more. I learned there are places that can make you feel happy and relaxed that aren’t far away from you, all you have to do is search and explore them. I would definitely come back and bring friends along with me. It’s a great place in the short north, that allows you to also see the art works around there.It’s not just an experience inside the shop but its location is pretty and you are one of many people exploring the area.