About Me

Hello! I am a second-year Medical Laboratory Student on the pre-medical track at The Ohio State University. I am actively focusing on expanding my horizons and I am excited to continue to pursue every outlet that will develop me personally, professionally, globally, and emotionally.

In terms of campus involvement, I am currently a member of Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity and College Mentors for Kids. I am also the Membership Relations Chair for Advocates for Community and Education Scholars within the University Honors & Scholars Center. During my undergraduate career, I hope to volunteer at the James Hospital because I volunteered at several hospitals during high school and really enjoyed being able to provide comfort to the patients and their families.

I’m always excited to meet new people and learn from others. I’m particularly passionate about advancing community health, increasing health equity, and improving access to affordable healthcare. If you would like to connect, please don’t hesitate to reach out at emily.fogler@gmail.com.

CliftonStrengths: Futuristic, Restorative, Learner, Significance, Activator