Artifacts

Image result for 18th ave library

The Thompson Library is very important to me for my education at Ohio State. It allows me to focus very well and get more work done than I normally would in my dorm or other quiet places. There is just this special aura about the quietness and beauty of this library. One of the great things about ThompsonĀ is the fact that it has very comfortable chairs and desks/lounging areas to be able to relax and do homework/study. If you want to study with a group, there are rooms you can rent out for a specific time-length or if no one is present, you can just walk into a room.

Education stems fromĀ resources like libraries. The Thompson Library has thousands upon thousands of books that I can rent out and use to research almost any topic and increase my knowledge. In this library, I have such a large volume of knowledge and facts to choose from, that if I had the time and desire, I could sit here through day and night increasing my knowledge. Not only do libraries have the potential to increase one’s knowledge but the calming aura of the building supplies a safe place for students to relax and feel like they are in a legendary institution that has been the home to millions of students. That in itself motivates me to study and work efficiently when I am in the Thompson Library.