Student Ambassadors

Grace Buckley

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS

Minor: Business & Psychology

Why Fashion? “Since I was little, I have been fascinated by clothing. It’s so interesting to me and I love being able to express myself through fashion and learn how others do the same!”

Stephanie Clem

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS

Minor: Fine Arts

Why Fashion? “I have chosen fashion because I have a passion for people. Fashion impacts people’s lives everyday and I enjoy being a part of that impact.”

Lauren Fagan, Treasurer

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS

Minor: Entrepreneurship & Innovation

Why Fashion? “I am passionate about fashion because it brings together my love for creative expression and my entrepreneurial-minded self.”

Caroline Farrell, Co-President

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS & Marketing

Why Fashion? “I chose to study fashion at Ohio State because clothing allows one to celebrate individuality and creativity!”

Julie Fugedy

Class Rank: Junior

Major: FRS

Minor: Business

Why Fashion? “The abundant opportunities and the industry is constantly changing so it provides a lot of new and exciting opportunities.”

Kathryn Gerardi, Co-President

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS & Marketing

Why Fashion? “I Chose to pursue a career in the fashion industry because I am excited about working in such a dynamic field that is as equally creative as it is strategic. The marketing and media side of the fashion indsutry plays a critical role in connecting individuals to brands and allowing them to express themselves in an empowering way. My time at OSU has prepared me to enter the impactful and universal industry of fashion and I am eager to make my mark.”

Caroline Homan

Class Rank: Junior

Major: FRS

Minor: Communications

Why Fashion? “I love fashion because it’s an industry that is always innovating, and on an individual level, it can make people feel their most confident selves.”

Spencer Wainfor

Class Rank: Senior

Major: FRS & Marketing

Why Fashion? “You can’t be human and not be part of fashion- it’s the best way to be expressive. You can convey such a deep meaning through the fabric on your body, it’s profound and amazing.”

Alumni

Class of May 2021

Chloe Amich

Major: FRS

Minor: Business

Why Fashion? “I have had a love for fashion ever since I was young! As soon as I knew I could pursue a career in fashion, I never turned back. I have a passion for sustainability and can’t wait to make a difference in the fashion industry with my unique perspectives, ideas, and talents!”

Deirdre Brady

Major: FRS

Minor: Business

Why Fashion? “Fashion is something I’ve been drawn to since my preschool days. I love how it is used as creative expression.”

Madeline Fogarty

Class of May 2020

Lauren Robson

Major: FRS

Minor: Business & Communication Technology

Why Fashion? “Fashion is a part of our everyday lives and is an ever-growing industry. It is the perfect setting to develop skills in sales, marketing, and manufacturing, in whihc will then allow me to pursue numerous opportunities in the future. In addition, getting to express my creativity and individuality is by far my favorite part. The real question is.. ‘Why not Fashion?!'”