Meet the Team

Antonia von Oepen
Email: vonoepen.1@osu.edu
Major: Computer Science and Engineering
My role in the team was to split up the workload for the week and ensure everyone completed their assigned tasks. After the team finished the in class lab I would by that evening or latest the next morning create a google doc and split up exact parts for the progress report. I would then inform the group that I had shared the google doc with them and to please check if the section they were assigned were fairly split up. My secondary role was to aid in the final editing of the the progress report and fill in any missing sections. Lastly, my role in the lab was that of the coder. I would write some of the code along with another team member and upload it to the AEV. 

Logan Wilson
Email: wilson.3277@osu.edu
Major: Civil Engineering
My role in the team covers most of the various tasks that the team undertakes during the week. I am also responsible for covering other team members on the occasion that members aren’t able to complete their deadline.

Nuramira Deanna Rahim
Email: rahim.22@osu.edu
Major: Chemical Engineering
As one of the member of team G, I am responsible to complete all the tasks assigned at a given time and do the best as I can to ensure we achieve our weekly goals. During the lab session, I am responsible to check on the team’s progress by making sure we are following the correct steps based on the procedures and instructions given. Besides, I need to be familiar with the Preliminary Design Report (PDR) and start working on it as it will take some time to complete it.

Mehmet Sean Ozel
Email: ozel.5@osu.edu
Major: Computer Science and Engineering
I will help with the project website since I have experience with HTML and CSS. I will help with the design and the content of the website. I will be helping with the lab activity regarding AEV construction and the coding when necessary. I will complete the tasks which have been assigned to me by the team. I will also help the team with 3D modeling in Solidworks for AEV design and 3D printing.