Columbus To-Do List

I picked the Coffee and Tea list to do my Columbus to-do list and it was a lot of fun! I was very excited to try out Kafe Kerouac, I heard it was a small and cute little coffee shop. I hope to learn more about all the fun places and businesses in Columbus so that I can hang out with my friends more. Lily, Madeline, Elizabeth and I all went to Kafe Kerouac and we had a good time! We all walked down to Kafe Kerouac together and so it made it very enjoyable to take our time and have fun. Madeline left early but I had hot chocolate and Elizabeth had a tea. My hot chocolate was inexpensive, two dollars to be exact, and it was very yummy! Elizabeth took her tea bag out of her mug and ended up putting it in her water bottle so that she could have even more tea than she first received. I thought that was pretty smart. It was also really comfortable and nice inside, I hope to study in there sometime again. I had been to Kafe Kerouac before and studied with my friend Chris. The first time that I went out with my friend Chris, I had no idea that we were going to do this and so I did not take a picture with him in the Kafe. I do hope to go again and I would recommend it to all of my friends!!! I would definitely go again anytime somebody asked me to go next!