Masters Program Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Ohio State University
email@example.com Schedule appointments online Office: 614-292-3226
I have been with ECE since January, 2013 and with The Ohio State University since 2006. I hope this site will connect you to useful resources that you might not have found otherwise.
To schedule an appointment find an open day/time on my online calendar, then choose New through your BuckeyMail calendar and send me an invite. Watch for a confirmation or reschedule request.
(You can copy and paste to get to my calendar: https://go.osu.edu/bucher_9_cal )
Here are some welcome videos from former ECE graduate students
What it means to be a Buckeye
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- The University’s Beginnings
- Distinguished Professor of Organizational Behavior Joseph A. Alutto reflects on the importance of Ohio State’s historic land-grant mission and its critical role for the future
- Over 125 seasons of Buckeye football
- The Marching Band Traditions