Beth Bucher, MSW, LSW
Masters Program Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Ohio State University
Schedule appointments online. Or you can email me dates/times that work for you.
Office: 614-292-3226 Email: email@example.com
I have been with ECE since January, 2013 and with The Ohio State University since 2006. I hope this site will connect you to useful resources that you might not have found otherwise.
Here are some welcome videos from former ECE graduate students
Chengcheng Yao Interview
Mary (Scherer) Berkley Interview
What it means to be a Buckeye
- History of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Ohio State
- Electrical & Computer Engineering at a Glance
- Distinguished Professor of Organizational Behavior Joseph A. Alutto reflects on the importance of Ohio State’s historic land-grant mission and its critical role for the future
- Over 125 seasons of Buckeye football
- The Marching Band Traditions
- Michigan-Ohio State Football Rivalry