Born and raised in Medina, Ohio, the only thing to characterize our small town was that it is close to Cleveland. I am close to my family and have been raised with values that include being hardworking, resilient, and organized. Entering into Ohio State as a freshman, I am thrilled for the new opportunities that will be offered to me. As a learner, expanding my horizons that coincides with a topic I enjoy is important to my success. I believe that I have found most of my interests lie in the realm of business. Enjoying my years of calculus in high school lead me to this conclusion. I hope to continue to pursue exercise and health, while striving to obtain a degree in finance. My goals include obtaining an internship within my first few years of education, maintaining a high GPA, and becoming involved in leadership clubs. 

One thought on “About Me

1. I am Margo Nelis, an honors student at Ohio State University. My aspirations include studying exercise science as my undergraduate major and continuing my education in medical school. I am a hard-working and creative person who enjoys collaboration and problem solving. My interests in science and passion for helping others is in my career choice and the numerous service projects I have lead and been apart of.