Hi, my name is Amey Barge. ( The correct pronunciation of my name is “Aa-meiya” I was named after Lord Krishna).I Am a Applied mathematics physics major here at Ohio State. I am from a small town near Mumbai called Satara. My family lives there it includes, my mother, father, and my brother. In addition, my grand parents, my uncle and his wife also include our family, but they don’t live with my parents. My uncle lives in brazil. My dad and mom both are doctors , opthalmologists to be precise. We have two specialty hospitals. Under the name “BARGE NETRA RUGNALAYA”. At, first my dad wanted me to be a doctor like him, but due to my interest in physics and maths I choose to be a engineer.My interests are traveling, playing soccer and watching sports. Soccer in particular is the sport I love the most. I have played professional soccer for 10 years.

I went to six schools in all. I have played for my school soccer team. I have a lot of friends and have been very social throughout my high school. I like to make a lot of friends.

My dream job is to be a travel anchor and explore the world.