Hello! My name is Meghan Ahearn, and I am a first year at the Ohio State University. I am the from Trumbull, Connecticut, which is about an hour outside of New York City. This combination of location and the inspiration from my three older siblings sparked my interest in Business and Finance.

I am a Business Major with a specialization in Accounting, but I am looking to double major in both Finance and Accounting. My academic interests include Economics and Math! I aspire to get my CPA and become an accountant or consultant for a financial corporation.

I am a Mount Leadership Society Scholar, which is a selective program that combines leadership and service to help the community. We both work on and off campus to improve accommodations for people of many different lifestyles. I am very proud of the work that we do in the Mount Leadership Society, and I believe that our work can help the community in many ways.

I am a very outspoken individual, and I enjoy standing out among the crowd. I am very interested in various leadership positions, because I believe that the betterment of the group is crucial in performing any given task. I am very excited to commence my journey here at Ohio State, and I am looking forward to meeting a variety of new people along the way!