There are two job postings we wanted to share.
The first is a full time Program Assistant position at The OSU South Centers. This position will provide a broad range of basic to complex office support services relating to document preparation, workshop preparation, reception and work flow; edits newsletters, proposals, and manuscripts. Interested individuals should log onto: https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/83970 and apply before January 28th.
The second is a part time contractual Business Counselor for the Cincinnati Region Minority Business Assistance Center (MBAC) – Piketon office at the Ohio State University South Centers. The focus for this position is:
- Meeting all state required Key Performance Metrics (KPMs)
- Counseling MBAC business clients throughout the various phases of growth
- Maintaining client records
- Identifying contract opportunities with (federal, state, city & corporate) organizations/agencies for small businesses
- Assisting business owners with the State of Ohio certification processes for: Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Encouraging Diversity Growth and Equity (EDGE), and Veterans Friendly Business Enterprise certifications
- Planning outreach events
- Marketing of MBAC programming
- Designing training seminars and working with strategic partners
- Maintaining Piketon Facebook page
The full description for this position can be found here: 2018 Business Counselor Contractual Position PT-23oz0u0