- N. Zhao, C. Zou, and R.L. Harne. “Partially activated reconfigurable arrays to guide acoustic waves.” Under review.
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Deployable tessellated transducer array for ultrasound focusing and bio-heat generation in a multilayer environment.” Ultrasonics. 104:106108. 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2020.106108
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Tailoring reflected and diffracted wave fields from tessellated acoustic arrays by origami folding.” Wave Motion. 89:193-206. 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.wavemoti.2019.03.001
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Piecewise assembled acoustic arrays based on reconfigurable tessellated structures.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 144:2324-2333. 2018. doi: 10.1121/1.5064281
- S. Alharbi, S. Chaudhari, A. Inshaar, H. Shah, C. Zou, R.L. Harne, and A. Kiourti. “E-textile origami dipole antennas with graded embroidery for adaptive RF performance.” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters. 17:2218-2222. 2018. doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2018.2871643
- W. Niu, C. Zou, B. Li, and W. Wang. “Adaptive vibration suppression of time-varying structures with enhanced FxLMS algorithm.” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 118:93-107. 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.ymssp.2018.08.009
- D.T. Lynd, C. Zou, J. Crump, and R.L. Harne. “Directive and focused acoustic wave radiation by tessellated transducers with folded curvatures.” Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics. 30:055010. 2018. doi: 10.1121/2.0000667
- C. Zou, D.T. Lynd, and R.L. Harne. “Acoustic wave guiding by reconfigurable tessellated arrays.” Physical Review Applied. 9:014009. 2018. doi: 10.1103/PhysRevApplied.9.014009
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Adaptive acoustic energy delivery to near and far fields using foldable, tessellated star transducers.” Smart Materials and Structures. 26:055021. 2017. doi: 10.1088/1361-665X/aa6a93
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Deployable tessellated acoustic array with a curved Miura-ori pattern for ultrasound focusing in multilayered media.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 145:1669. 2019.
- H. Shah, A. Inshaar, C. Zou, S. Chaudhari, S. Alharbi, A. Kiourti, and R.L. Harne. “Multiphysics modeling and experimental validation of reconfigurable, E-textile origami antennas.” in Proceedings of ASME 2018 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences, DETC2018-85603, Quebec City, Canada, Aug 2018.
- S. Chaudhari, S. Alharbi, C. Zou, H. Shah, R.L. Harne, and A. Kiourti. “A new class of reconfigurable origami antennas based on E-textile embroidery.” in Proceedings of 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 1196, Boston, Massachusetts, Jul 2018.
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Analysis of foldable acoustic arrays from piecewise linear, conformal, and tessellated topologies.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 143:1954. 2018.
- C. Zou, S. Chaudhari, S. Alharbi, H. Shah, A. Kiourti, and R.L. Harne. “Investigation of reconfigurable antennas by foldable, E-textile tessellations: modeling and experimentation.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 143:1955. 2018.
- D. Lynd, C. Zou, J. Crump, and R.L. Harne. “Computational tool integrations for origami-inspired acoustic transducer and array design.” in Proceedings of ASME 2017 Conference on Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures, and Intelligent Systems, SMASIS2017-3912, Snowbird, Utah, Sept 2017.
- C. Zou and R.L. Harne. “Folding star-shaped acoustic transducers for real-time guidance of radiated acoustic waves.” in Proceedings of ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences, DETC2017-67286, Cleveland, Ohio, Aug 2017.
- R.L. Harne, D.T. Lynd, C. Zou, and J. Crump. “Directive and focused acoustic wave radiation by tessellated transducers with folded curvatures.” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 141:3650. 2017. This presentation was highlighted by the American Institute of Physics via on-site public media interview and online highlight feature.
- C. Zou, B. Li, L. Liang, and W. Wang. “Active vertical buffeting suppression based on macro fiber composites.” in Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 9803 Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems 2016, 98033A, Las Vegas, Nevada, Mar 2016.