Welcome to my website! I received my Ph.D. degree (2019) in Mechanical Engineering at The Ohio State University. I was the Fellow of Future Academic Scholars Training (FAST) program for 2018/2019 academic year. During my doctoral program, I did an internship in the Audio Hardware team at Facebook Reality Labs. I received my B.S. (2013) and M.S. (2016) both in Aerospace Engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University. As a part of my master program, I visited Technical University of Braunschweig and German Aerospace Center.
My background is focused on acoustics and vibrations. My technical skills are highlighted here
• Proficiency in acoustics, vibrations, structural dynamics, and signal processing
• Expertise in MATLAB, Simulink, COMSOL, MSC Patran/Nastran, and ANSYS
• Prototyping: lase cutting, 3D printing, injection-molding, CATIA, and others
• Test: LMS Test.Lab, dSPACE, Polytec, NI, RME, m+p, and various actuators/sensors
• High ownership, fast problem-solving, self-motivation, and quick learning
• Maturity in technical writing and verbal presentation