Welcome to my website! I am an Acoustic Test Systems Engineer at Apple. I received my Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering at The Ohio State University. I was the Fellow of Future Academic Scholars Training (FAST) program for 2018/2019 academic year. During my doctoral program, I did an internship in the Audio Hardware team at Facebook Reality Labs.
My background is focused on acoustics and vibrations. My skills are highlighted here
• High ownership, fast problem-solving, constant self-motivation, and quick learning
• Proficiency in acoustics, vibrations, structural dynamics, and signal processing (eight years)
• Strong expertise in simulation and computation (MATLAB, Simulink, and COMSOL)
• Rich test experiences for data acquisition and processing (NI,RME, dSPACE, Polytec, and others)
• Prototyping: laser cutting, 3D printing, injection-molding, CATIA, and others
• Maturity in technical writing and verbal presentation