Welcome to my website! I received my Ph.D. degree (2019) in Mechanical Engineering at The Ohio State University. I was the Fellow of Future Academic Scholars Training (FAST) program for 2018/2019 academic year. During my doctoral program, I did an internship in the Audio Hardware team at Facebook Reality Labs. I received my B.S. (2013) and M.S. (2016) both in Aerospace Engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University. As a part of my master program, I visited Technical University of Braunschweig and German Aerospace Center.
My background is focused on acoustics and vibrations. I am also actively learning machine learning to bridge it and my technical fields.
My skills are highlighted here
• High ownership, fast problem-solving, constant self-motivation, and quick learning
• Proficiency in acoustics, vibrations, structural dynamics, and signal processing (eight years)
• Strong expertise in simulation and computation (MATLAB, Simulink, Python, COMSOL, and ANSYS)
• Rich test experiences for data acquisition and processing (Test.Lab, NI,RME, dSPACE, Polytec, and others)
• Prototyping: laser cutting, 3D printing, injection-molding, CATIA, and others
• Maturity in technical writing and verbal presentation