Welcome to my website! I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mechanical Engineering in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at The Ohio State University. I am doing a Research Intern in Audio Hardware at Facebook Reality Labs, Redmond WA. I received my B.S. (2013) and M.S. (2016) both in Aerospace Engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China. I was a visiting student at Technical University of Braunschweig and German Aerospace Center (2014-2015). I am a Student Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Acoustical Society of America (ASA), and International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE).
My backgrounds are acoustics and vibrations, structural dynamics, and audio applications in virtual, augmented, and mixed reality. My technical skills are highlighted here
▪ Proficiency in acoustics, vibrations, and mechanics
▪ Strong experiences in analysis, FEM, hands-on prototyping, and experiments
▪ Critical thinking, fast problem-solving, and troubleshooting
▪ Expertise in MATLAB, COMSOL, CATIA, Inkscape, and others
▪ Maturity in technical writing and verbal presentation
▪ High ownership, outstanding teamwork, and self-motivation