Homework-2

01/17/21

The video discusses the importance of drawing in our daily life. It explains how a drawing can be helpful for us whether it is for personal use or professional use. The video made us think of daily life drawing use that we have never thought of before. It really opens our eyes and tells us how we use drawing even without knowing that we are using it. The old anatomy drawings from Leonardo were very fascinating to me. The video proves that we can draw absolutely anything. The old drawings of birds and fruits were proof that a simple object can also be drawn and look realistic. I really like the old drawings shown in the video. The moon drawing was so realistic, it looks like a real photograph. The horse drawings from George Stubbs were also very realistic. I really like the shading and depth of the drawings. The idea of showing your feelings in a drawing and putting your emotions in a nature scene is very satisfying. I love this quote from the video that “Painting is another word for feeling” it shows a whole different side of art and drawing. I like the way people like Francis Wells talk about the importance of making a sketch and turning them into something useful or showing your emotions in a drawing. In my opinion, the ability or practice to draw your mind out is a helpful tool for our daily life. Drawing has modified our life in an extremely helpful and uncomplicated way. We can learn, relax, and even think through our drawings.