About Me

Hello,

My name is Mesfin Yeshak, I am currently a second year student here at Ohio State University. I am a transfer from student the regional Ohio State campus at Newark and I am a computer science and engineering major. I graduated from Licking Heights High School in Pataskala, OH where I’ve been going since I was in 5th grade. Before that I was attending Reynoldsburg public schools from kindergarten to fifth grade. I was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and came to America when I was just 3 years old. I lived in D.C for a couple years before I moved to Ohio with my dad. I’m the youngest child of a small family, I live with my two older sisters and dad with the rest of my family still being in Ethiopia. What made me want to come to Ohio State University is because I’m a huge buckeye fan and I was raised in Columbus throughout my whole life. I chose Computer Science and Engineering as my major because I have always been interested in technology and how it works. I want to one day work for a big time company like Apple or Google. So far, Ohio State has provided me with a great college experience and a vast amount of memories.