Global Awareness:

As an undergraduate, I am trying to expand my horizons and get to know others that come from different backgrounds than mine. I work at the Starbucks on High Street which allows me to encounter students from all over the world. Additionally, when I worked as an Office Assistant in Siebert Hall, I regularly saw and worked with international students.

Original Inquiry:

I am hoping to write a thesis before I graduate. I have not figured out what that will entail as of now, but I am hoping that I discover a topic that spurs me to research and write about it.

Academic Enrichment:

As an honors student, I am encouraged to take courses with depth and breadth. In the process of doing so, I took an Introduction to Social Work course that was off my beaten path. However, I love the class and am now considering pursuing the MSW program after graduation.

Leadership Development:

I am a member of Ohio State’s Undergraduate Student Government,where we work to serve our fellow students and improve the university. I also applied to and joined USG’s Interns program, which is a yearlong program of leadership development.

Service Engagement:

I am still searching for ways to become involved in service on campus. I have explored options such as Buck-I-Serve or Buckeyethon, or getting involved through my church. However, I am still deciding what I want to pursue.