End of Semester Reflection

I have now moved back home with my family as my first semester at college comes to an end, so far on a good note. I still have my final exams and a few projects to finish up, but as of right now I am in good standing academically for my expectations. My first semester at college has been a crazy one; learning to live independently, getting quarantined for 2 weeks, starting classes, and best of all, meeting new friends. I think I’ve been handling being by my self for the most part, but one thing that is still a struggle for me is going to sleep at a reasonable time. This has caused me to be very tired during the day and likely affects everything else I do. I’ve managed to keep good grades, even when I was not on campus and in quarantine. Coming from a smaller high school, there are so many people to meet here at OSU. I have probably met more people here in the past few months than people I met in my four years of high school, and I’d say that’s a good thing. Being in college is certainly a huge adjustment to what I’m used to at home, but I believe that it’s been a great thing and I’m excited for what my future here holds.