Journal 1

Welcome week was super busy and I was exhausted by the end of it. I enjoyed every minute! I especially enjoyed the involvement fair and getting used to walking around on campus. I tried out the campus scooters and I went to Scott Traditions for the first time which was fantastic. I love that almost all of my classes are Architecture related and in the mornings so I don’t have to worry too much about getting homework done. So far I love all parts of college life; having a roommate, eating at traditions, taking classes for my career, and being apart of Scholars. I don’t love waking up at 9 everyday, but its better than waking up at 6:30 like in highschool. Before college, I wasn’t exactly sure of what to expect. All I knew was that I’d meet lots of new people and prepare for being an architect. So far, being in the Scholars program has helped me connect more with the people on my floor by bringing us together through activities. I really enjoyed the Columbus tour, I saw so many things I had no idea existed. Most of the places we saw were really neat and I would like to see them again. I’m excited for what the rest of the semester has to bring!