Hello Wild Side Readers,
I had the pleasure of recently being a part of the Lakeside Chautauqua Lecture Series. I was asked to present on managing moles, voles, and other critters that leave small holes in yards and landscapes. Below are the slides to my presentation, as well as additional resources on dealing with moles and voles in your backyard. I hope you find them helpful!
Powerpoint Slides – Moles, Voles, and Other Holes – What’s Digging in My Yard?
- Managing Voles in New Hampshire Orchards and Highbush Blueberries – NH Extension
- Controlling Voles – University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
- Attracting Wildlife for Pest Control on Farmland – USU Extension
- Vole Control in Lawns and Landscapes – Kansas State Extension
- Managing Voles in Colorado – Colorado Extension
- Voles [Microtus sp.] – Utah State University Extension
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife – Nuisance Wildlife Resources
- Living with Wildlife: Moles – Washington U Extension
Wildlife Program Specialist