Late Night Breakfast 12-4-19 (Social)

Hello! This event happened a little while ago, but I attended the Late Night Breakfast on December 4th, 2019, from 9pm to 10:30pm in the Smith-Side kitchen. This social event was especially enjoyable because I was very stressed going into Finals Week. Moreover, the breakfast was in collaboration with PSL and ACES, which are two other scholars programs that work closely with the IA scholars program. The advisors of each program worked hard in the kitchen to make a delicious breakfast for about 100 of us. There was so much food that people even had the chance to grab stuff to take for breakfast the next morning. Throughout the night, I conversed and relaxed with my peers over bagels, fruit, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and UNO. We were all in the same stressful situation with our final exams looming over our heads, yet we made time for eachother. In addition, I got the chance to meet more of the upperclassmen that are in my scholars program. In college, someone’s time is precious as there is often not enough time in the day to do everything necessary. Overall, I really enjoyed the dinner, and I hope they do something similar to this for the spring semester.