Year in Review

This year has been a very odd year, but it has also been filled with a lot of fun and memories. Mount has kept me busy through two semesters, especially with legacy week. For legacy week I was not in a specified leadership role, but I took on a lot of work for my group. I communicated with our organization the entire length of our project, and it was able to teach me how to best communicate with organizations, as well as council members, for I talked to Council member Remy of Columbus.

As weird as this year has been, I have also been able to create some great memories with great people. Pictured above is myself on the left with my big and the president of the fraternity I was able to rush second semester, Theta Xi. Despite COVID taking so many things away, I was able to still experience a version of the rush process and find a fraternity that I am very happy to be a part of. This year has been very different, but it has been a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to continue to make more memories here at The Ohio State University.