The Consortium, a collective of summer research programs, at The Ohio State University presents Wednesday Webinars! This webinar series is twelve-weeks and will equip undergraduate students with the information and knowledge necessary to advance into and through graduate school. Each workshop below will be delivered by our dedicated subject matter experts and will be accompanied by a question and answer session.
- Crafting a Competitive Graduate School Application (MA, MS, Ph.D) – May 6
- Program Spotlight: Food Science & Technology and Environmental & Natural Resources – May 13
- How to Pay for Graduate School Without Loans! – May 20
- Imposter Syndrome. . . It’s a Thing! – May 27
- Crafting Competitive CAS Application- June 3
- Navigating Financial Aid and Payment Options for Graduate Students – June 10
- Poster Presentation Creation – June 10
- Evaluating the Graduate School Offer – June 17
- Presenting Your Scholarly Work – June 24
- Mentoring Up: How to Get the Mentoring You Want – July 1
- Who Am I? How Social Identities Influence Your Graduate School Search – July 8
- What is Academic Writing? – July 15
- Q&A with The Graduate School & Graduate and Professional Admissions – July 22
Register and learn more about each webinar session.
For assistance please contact Dominiece Hoelyfield, diversity program manager at Hoelyfield.firstname.lastname@example.org