- Apples: Fruit set and fruit development is progressing. In orchards that did not keep up with a fungicide spray program or that did not get good coverage on trees, scab is showing up at a higher incidence level. Scouts noted the presence of low numbers of red and 2-spotted spider mites on some apple trees.
- Strawberries: Berry picking is in full swing. Scouts noted some leaf spot and anthracnose along with light levels of spittle bugs and some light slug feeding on ripe berries in some strawberry fields. No spotted wing drosophila found in any of the traps.
- Grapes: Scouts noted symptoms of grape black rot in some locations. Early season fungicide spray for control of grape black rot and phomopsis cane blight needs to continue. Grape berry moth numbers in pheromone traps declined from the previous two weeks.
- Brambles, Blackberries and Raspberries: Some anthracnose and cane blight noted by scouts at low levels in some plantings.
- Blueberries: Some early varieties just beginning to turn color, no problems noted by scouts. No spotted wing drosophila found in any of the traps.