10:00 am – noon
Wayne County Fairgrounds – Coliseum
Experts in the areas of:
- Boer / Market / Dairy – Anna Burkholder, Owner of Blue Ribbon Boers and Nubians
- Pack Goats – Anne and Lynne Beery, Experienced Wayne Co. Pack Goat
- Pygmy Goats – Penny Clark, NPGA Certified Pygmy Goat Judge
- Skillathon Stations will be available at this clinic – come practice!
- Pack Goat Course will be set up
- Quality Assurance Training will be offered at this clinic
- Families and goats are invited
Presenters for the day will cover topics that include: health, training, showmanship, show prep, and general care. We encourage you to bring your own goat to this event! However, if your goat shows any signs of disease, please leave it at home. A Quality Assurance training will be held from 11 am – noon. Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions, please contact your 4-H Advisor or 4-H Program Assistant Mel Rehm.