Have You Ordered Your Tickets for the Hervida 100th Dinner?
- Online Clothing Orders Due – Sunday, June 11 at midnight
- Purchase Catered Dinner Tickets – Saturday, June 18
Join the community of past, present, and future campers as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of our beloved Camp Hervida. Everyone is invited and welcome to join in the festivities!
A weekend full of celebratory events is planned. See the schedule of events below. Bring your family and come and go as you please throughout the weekend. We hope you’ll spend the whole weekend at camp!
All events are free for all to enjoy, with the following exceptions: SnoBiz Hawaiian shaved ice truck and Saturday night catered dinner. Park in the ball field – handicap accessibility provided.
- Make Online Reservations (by June 18) and pay for the for Saturday night catered dinner: https://www.camphervida.org/100th-anniversary
- Detailed Schedule for July 2 & 3: https://www.camphervida.org/100th-anniversary
- Online Store with Clothing, Garden Flags, Totes: https://camphervida.spiritsale.com/
- Cabin Rental for the July 2 & 3 Weekend: https://www.camphervida.org/cabin-rental
- Volunteer help is also needed for the weekend (clean up, golf cart driver, activity leaders). Here is link to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A094EADA72CA1FD0-hervidas
Saturday, July 2
10:30 am Registration Booth Opens
11:00 – 12:30 Bring Your Own Picnic Lunch
1:00 – 4:00 SnoBiz Hawaiian Shaved Ice
1:00 – 5:00 Daytime Activities (Swimming, Creek Walk, Field Games, Crafts)
1:00 – 5:30 Memorabilia Sales near the Canteen
5:30 Dinner Catered by Cowboy Concessions
7:00 Flag Lowering
7:30 Evening Recreation
9:30 Safe Trip Home or Go to Cabins
Sunday, July 3
8:30 am Grab & Go Continental Breakfast
9:30 Registration Booth Opens
10:00 Flag Raising
10:30 Vespers Program
12:00 noon Potluck Lunch
12:30 – 3:00 Memorabilia Sales near the Canteen
12:30 – 1:30 Ice Cream Social with Uncle Dan’s Ice Cream
1:00 – 3:00 Daytime Activities (Swimming, Scavenger Hunt, Creek Walk, Putt Putt, Hiking, Crafts)
3:00 Flag Lowering
3:30 Safe Trip Home & Clean Up