Have fun while safely learning the basic skills of a shooting sports discipline!
· Youth must be 9 years old as of January 1, 2024 and not older than 19 by December 31, 2024.
· Signup Genius, an online software tool, is used for registration. Link is https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040F48AAA722A3FE3-bullseye
· The link to access the signup will be posted on the county’s 4-H Blog at: https://u.osu.edu/washington4h/
and on the Bull’s Eye 4-H Club Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/235865860279115
· The link will be posted in the morning and go live at 6:00 am. on September 14, 2023. It will close on September 30 at 6 pm.
· Archery: all skill levels shoot together, maximum of 20 in class
· Air Rifle: all skill levels shoot together, maximum of 12 in class
· Pistol .22: all skill levels shoot together, maximum of 15 in class. We use .22 caliber semiautomatic and revolver pistols that have more recoil (kick) than rifles and cocking them requires hand strength. Participants are expected to able to control recoil and cock the pistols by themselves.
Meeting Dates & Location:
· Sundays on Oct. 8, Oct. 15, Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, and Nov. 12.
· Hervida 4-H Camp, 1260 Camp Hervida Road, Waterford OH 45786
· Dress for the weather! You will be outside; no heated buildings; outside toilet.
· $5 with completed enrollment, health, and release forms due by Oct. 15.
· All shooting equipment and supplies provided THANKS to our supporters:
The NRA Foundation, Inc. Whitetails Unlimited Hervida 4-H Camp Inc.
Mid-Ohio Valley Friends of NRA Jim’s Gun Shop LLC Marietta Gun Club
· These are held in Hervida’s Craft Hall. Parents/guardians welcome to attend.
Information & Questions:
· For general shooting sports program information, go to: http://go.osu.edu/ssports
· For questions, call Misty Mason at 740-376-2074 or Amanda Warren at 740-336-0183.