Members can apply for 2023 Pin Awards and 2024 Trip Awards.
There is one application that does it all and you can choose the application that works best for you. See the options below.
- To recognize outstanding work by a 4‐H member at the end of a successful
- To recognize a history, or an accumulation of successes throughout a 4‐H
- To provide a career training opportunity for members to learn to complete an
- To provide a basis for Ohio 4‐H Achievement Awards & College Scholarships
2024 Trip Details
- Buckeye Leadership Workshop – Recreation Unlimited, Ashley, OH. March. Age 16 or high school sophomore.
- State 4‐H Leadership Camp – 4‐H Camp Ohio, early Must be age 15 as of Jan 1st.
- 4‐H Citizenship‐ Washington Focus – National 4‐H Center, Washington June/July. Must be age 14 as of Jan 1
- 4‐H Forestry Wildlife Camp – Forestry & wildlife education, fishing, hiking, tree climbing. Canter’s Cave 4‐H Camp. Weekend in April. Ages 12‐18
- 4‐H Sea Camp – Kelley’s Island, July, Must be ages 15‐17
- Ohio 4‐H Sr. Shooting Education Camp – Canters Cave 4‐H Camp, Jackson, OH. July. Must be ages 12 – 18.
- Ohio 4‐H Jr. Shooting Education Camp – Canters Cave 4‐H Camp, Jackson, OH. July. Must be age 9 –
- Space Adventure Camp – Marietta College. June. Youth ages 11‐13 and/or grades 7 – 9.
Award Application for Members to Complete. Choose the format that works best for you!
- PDF – 2023 Washington County 4-H Awards Application – pdf
- Fillable PDF –2023 Washington County 4-H Awards Application – fillable pdf
- Word Document –2023 Washington County 4-H Awards Application – in Word
Club Award Forms & Year End Recognition
- Charlotte Wagner 4-H Club Community Service Award – due October 11, 2023
- 2023 Honor Club Application (completed by club)
- 2023 Scrapbook Application/Score Sheet (completed by club)
- October 11 Member’s application due to Extension Office. Extension Office removes names and adds numbers to applications to provide an anonymous packet for the Awards Selection Committee to review.
- October 23 Awards Selection Committee reviews applications and selects Project Pin and Special Pin Award Winners. Trip Committee interviews applicants and selects winners for 4-H Trips and Margaret Meredith award.
- Early November Award winners invited to attend the 4-H Year Celebration.
- November 16 4-H Year Celebration – Ice Cream Bar at 6:30 PM and program at 7:00 PM. at the Washington County Junior Fair Building. Award Applications are returned to applicants.