Washington County 4-H is excited to announce the summer camp lineup and host camps for youth Kindergarten thru ninth grade. OSU Extension will be offering four camps this year, including a day camp, one overnight day camp, and two multi-day overnight camps. The camps will all be held at Camp Hervida near Waterford. Here is the summer lineup for the dates and camp specific information.
- Junior Camp: grades 3-5, June 26-30 (Registration Due-May 26)
- Cloverbud Camp: ages 5-8, July 5 (Registration Due-June 5)
- Beginner Camp: 2nd grade- 10 years old, July 6-7 (Registration Due-June 5)
- Senior Camp: Grades 6-9, July 17-21 (Registration Due-June 16)
Registration costs will cover lodging, meals, daily canteen, evening snack, class and program supplies for the campers. The camp staff and camp counselors are looking forward to a fun and exciting 4-H camping season! Camp t-shirts will be available at additional cost.
Here’s what Ohio 4-H Campers had to say after their camping experiences in 2022:
- 97% said they made a new friend at camp
- 94% said they will recommend camp to their friends
- 97% want to return to camp next year
For more information about the 4-H camping program or enrollment, please contact the Washington County Ohio State University Extension office at (740) 376-7431, or download a registration form from https://go.osu.edu/hervida