It’s time to enroll for 2023 and select your projects!
DEADLINE: April 1, 2023
- Use the family email you created last year.
- Contact the OSU County Extension office at 740-376-7431 if you don’t have your family email address.
- For your password, use the password you created in the past, if you forgot your password select the “Reset Password?” option. Then check your email for a password reset link.
- Do not set up a new profile. You must log into last year’s profile.
- To re-enroll a member from a previous year, click “Enroll Now” next to the profile of the appropriate member.
- Please be sure to enroll for all your clubs and projects at the same time. If you are a member enrolled in multiple clubs for instance ABC Explorers 4-H Club and XYZ FFA Chapter , then be sure to add projects to each club and chapter. If you do not enroll for all clubs and projects before you submit then you will not be able to add them yourself and will need to contact the Extension Office to add the projects or clubs after you submitted your enrollment.
New 4-H Families:
- Select the option “Don’t have an account?” and provide the requested information.
- Select Ohio as your state and then “Ohio 4-H Youth Development”.
- Select your county from the drop-down menu.
- Enter an email address, phone number, and create a password.