Washington County Bull’s Eye 4-H Club offers a series of sessions in the Spring and Fall at 4-H Camp Hervida. There are nine disciplines offered in Ohio that adults can become certified in to then be offered at the local level:
- Hunting & Wildlife
- Living History
- Western Heritage
Some of these disciplines are not offered in Washington County due the lack of certified volunteers to teach the sessions at Bull’s Eye club meetings.
Do you have an interest in Shooting Sports and teaching young people about safety, self-discipline, goal-setting while teaching a lifetime sport?
Consider joining the Bull’s Eye 4-H Club as an instructor. Here are the steps:
- Become a local 4-H volunteer by contacting the OSU Extension Office 740-376-7431
- Talk to our Bull’s Eye Coordinators Teresa Stone or Misty Mason about getting plugged in to the club.
- Attend a state training to become certified. We will pay for your registration fee!
- Feb 25-27 at Camp Ohio, registration due Feb 13
- April 8-10 at Canter’s Cave
- October 8-10 at Canter’s Cave