Camper Drop off and Pick up Instructions
- Cars will enter the main camp gate and keep to the right side of the gravel drive.
- The car will drive until you reach the craft hall drive.
- You will proceed to make a wide U-turn in the gravel area between the craft hall drive and dining hall.
- Please stay in your vehicle and we will check the camper(s) temperature.
- You will let you camper(s) out at this time. (as long as the temperature is in the COVID safe level)
- Please give any medicine to the nurse.
- If you have any medical concerns or need to speak with the nurse privately, please let a staff member know so we can give you further instructions.
- After your child is safely out of the vehicle, you will continue your U-turn and go back down the right side of the gravel drive and out the camp gate.
- Procedure will be the same at pick up, only you will tell the name of your camper(s) to a staff member or counselor at the gate and the camper(s) will get into your vehicle when you reach the craft hall drive.
Please be patient at drop off and pick up time, as this procedure is new to all of us.
Please try not to get to the camp facility earlier than 8:45am or 3:45pm/7:45pm as the counselors and staff may not be ready until that time.
|Date||Drop off time||Pick Up time|
|6/29 & 6/30||9-9:20am||4:00pm|