- All members are required to purchase a project book for their project they have enrolled in for the current 4-H year and must bring the completed book to project judging.
Project Judging Requirements (What to do and bring to judging):
Attend Project Judging:
- Attend Judging at the Washington County Junior Fair Building on the fairgrounds July 15, 2021
- Refer to 2021 Schedule to be posted in early July
- Makeup Judging will be held on Monday, August 9 starting at 6:00 pm in the Jr Fair Building for members not available to attend Project Judging. Signup here to reserve your spot for makeup judging: https://go.osu.edu/judgingmakeup
- All Project Judging must be completed on the day of the event or on make-up day.
- $6 Voucher – all members that attend Project Judging on July 15 will receive one $6 voucher from the 4-H Advisory Committee. The voucher can be redeemed at the OSU Extension toward the purchase of 4-H Project Books or applied toward 4-H Camp Registration. One voucher per member