Calling all first year members and last year Cloverbuds to join the new SPIN Club: Welcome Aboard to learn more about 4-H! The topics we will cover are What is 4-H?, The different project areas, Local opportunities as well state opportunities.
The SPIN Club will start meeting on May 24th. We will be meeting twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 7.
- Session 1 5/24 : What is 4-H?
- Session 2 5/27: Different Projects
- Session 3 5/31: Different Projects Continued
- Session 4 6/3: Different Projects Continued
- Session 5 6/7: Local Opportunities
- Session 6 6/10: State Opportunities
The SPIN Club will be led by Sloan & Melina Matics. Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Attached is a link for the Zoom meeting.
Topic: Welcome Aboard to 4-H SPIN club
Time: 6:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) each evening
Meeting ID: 744 7052 6796