- Open to all youth who are residents of Washington County or are members of an FFA Chapter, 4–H Club or school program in Washington County.
- Entry may be made in one or both classes by age division: Classes (different pumpkin must be used for each class)-Largest Pumpkin by weight-Best decorated by scar drawing.
- Age Divisions: 2-5 yrs 6-10 yrs 11-19 yrs
- Judging will be held at 5:00 pm on Friday Sept. 3ʳᵈ 2021 in the Home Arts Building.
- Seeds are furnished by Tim Glover. Only the variety of seed distributed can be used in the contest. Contact the Extension Office at 740-376-7431 for the seed packets.
- Name of the exhibitor and age must be scared into each pumpkin entered.
- All entries must be brought to the fairgrounds between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm on Sept. 2 ⁿᵈ or 3ʳᵈ 2021 in the Home Arts Building.
- Limit one pumpkin per class and a different pumpkin in each open class.
- Open class entries are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN