As we begin the new year, the Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events has been updated to reflect current guidance from Ohio State University and health officials. Beginning SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2021, the following is in effect:
- Hosting virtual meetings and events is preferred
- If activities are critical/essential and are in-person, they must be education-focused
- Group cannot be larger than 50 people, including adults, youth, presenters, etc.
- This directive is dependent on local health department guidelines.
- The group size may need to be reduced to 10 (or other amount), based on directives from your local health department.
- Face masks are required inside and outside at all times
- Potlucks and buffets are not permitted
Find details and updated guidelines at Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events