- Applicants must be at least a high school senior, high school graduate, Washington County 4-H Alumni OR current Washington County 4-H Volunteer.
- Applicants must have been involved in the Washington County 4-H Program a minimum of three years as a member or volunteer.
- The purpose of this scholarship is to reimburse applicants for expenses incurred for further training or technical education. Reimbursable expenses include: books, tools, supplies, tuition, school fees, continuing education fees, room & board, etc.
- Scholarship winners will be required to provide a copy of receipts to be reimbursed. Funds must be claimed by July 1, 2022.
- The Washington County 4-H Advisory Committee will award four $250 scholarships.
- Awardees will be notified by April 1st.
Application: 2021 Personal Development Scholarship Application