Applications must be MAILED to extension office by June 1, 2020
Interviews: August 10, 2020 evening (Time TBA)
Judging & Crowning: August 13, 2020 – 5:00 pm
- A member of a Junior Fair youth organization in Washington County.
- Candidates must be a Junior Fair Exhibitor at a Washington County Fair.
- Queen 16 – 19 as of January 1, King candidates: 16-19 years of age as of January 1, 2020. Princess, Prince, Dairy Princess, and Horse Princess candidates: 12-15 years of age as of January 1, 2020.
- Contestants may not be married, nor have been married, nor borne or fathered a child, or be with child.
- Has not previously served as Junior Fair King or Junior Fair Queen of Washington County.
- Prince, Junior Princess and Dairy Princess, Horse Princess may not run consecutive years for the same title.
Entry fee is $30.00. Make checks payable to Washington County 4-H Committee/Royalty.
All schools, youth organizations and civic organizations are invited to encourage candidates to enter the contest. Eligible Junior Fair organizations include 4-H, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, FCCLA, and FFA.
Application available at: https://washington.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/washington-county-4-h-forms