OPEN DOG FUN SHOW AT NOBLE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN CALDWELL, OHIO, ON 8-10-2019 IN WHEELER HALL. REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 9 AM. CLASSES BEING JUDGED INCLUDE OBEDIENCE BEGINNERS NOVICE A & B, PRE-NOVICE, NOVICE A & B, AND SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES. $5 ENTRY FEE FOR EACH CLASS ENTERED. ANYONE WHO HAS A DOG MAY PARTICIPATE. SHOW WILL START AT 10 AM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE NOBLE COUNTY 4-H EXTENSION OFFICE at 740-732-5681.
– Members whose last name falls between letters A to L will need to attend Pen set up on Aug. 11 at 3pm.
– Members whose last name falls between letters M to Z need to attend Pen tear down on Sept. 8 at 3pm.
Sign out sheets will be provided when set up or tear down is complete. Any junior exhibitor not signing out will forfeit 20% of their total sales. See Rule number 32 in the Junior Fair Activities Guide for details.
- Melina Matics – Cat 1 – Outstanding of the Day
- Hannah Seevers – Pet Rabbit – Outstanding of the Day
- Ava Gebczyk – Self-Determined-Companion Animals – Outstanding of the Day
- Kesselyn Bigley – On the Cutting Edge (Vet Science) – Outstanding of the Day
- Leo Milazzo – Robotics 1 – Outstanding of the Day
- Jason Schultheis – Measuring Up (Woodworking) – Outstanding of the Day
- Melina Matics – Cake Decorating-Beginner/Senior – Clock Trophy Winner!
- Sierra Sinclair – Beyond the Grill – Clock Trophy Winner!