OPEN DOG FUN SHOW AT NOBLE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN CALDWELL, OHIO, ON 8-10-2019 IN WHEELER HALL. REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 9 AM. CLASSES BEING JUDGED INCLUDE OBEDIENCE BEGINNERS NOVICE A & B, PRE-NOVICE, NOVICE A & B, AND SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES. $5 ENTRY FEE FOR EACH CLASS ENTERED. ANYONE WHO HAS A DOG MAY PARTICIPATE. SHOW WILL START AT 10 AM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE NOBLE COUNTY 4-H EXTENSION OFFICE at 740-732-5681.
– Members whose last name falls between letters A to L will need to attend Pen set up on Aug. 11 at 3pm.
– Members whose last name falls between letters M to Z need to attend Pen tear down on Sept. 8 at 3pm.
Sign out sheets will be provided when set up or tear down is complete. Any junior exhibitor not signing out will forfeit 20% of their total sales. See Rule number 32 in the Junior Fair Activities Guide for details.
All Market Rabbit exhibitors are required to bring rabbits to the tattooing held on August 3rd from 8am to 10am at the Washington County Fair grounds. Exhibitor not required to be present, only animals. A special market tattoo is used.
- Melina Matics – Cat 1 – Outstanding of the Day
- Hannah Seevers – Pet Rabbit – Outstanding of the Day
- Ava Gebczyk – Self-Determined-Companion Animals – Outstanding of the Day
- Kesselyn Bigley – On the Cutting Edge (Vet Science) – Outstanding of the Day
- Leo Milazzo – Robotics 1 – Outstanding of the Day
- Jason Schultheis – Measuring Up (Woodworking) – Outstanding of the Day
- Melina Matics – Cake Decorating-Beginner/Senior – Clock Trophy Winner!
- Sierra Sinclair – Beyond the Grill – Clock Trophy Winner!